Peter Oxendale is a forensic musicologist and UK expert witness and single joint expert (SJE).
He studied at the Royal Academy of Music and King’s College, London.
He has enjoyed a long and varied career in music and has been active and successful as a session musician, record producer, arranger, conductor and programmer.
Peter Oxendale Music Services Ltd. provides both verbal and written consultations (written reports) for many areas of music copyright and related matters, such as the following:
- Music copyright infringement and issues of plagiarism
- The copyright vested in the musical work (music)
- The copyright vested in the literary work (lyrics)
- Sound recording analysis and audio sampling matters
- Prior art and public domain music research
- Joint authorship and song writer disputes
- Music copyright advice on style-alikes and sound-alikes
- Matters relating to depositions, trials, the courts, evidence, arbitration and mediation in the UK and internationally
- Piracy of sound recordings
Our client list includes advertising agencies, record companies, publishers, artists, song writers and producers, and extends to the UK, The Republic of Ireland, Europe, South Africa, India, Scandinavia, Australia, New Zealand and the USA.
Please contact Peter Oxendale at email@example.com (mobile: +447710130777) to arrange a consultancy or for further information."
Website under construction, come back soon
"Experience the difference" Oast House Media (Kent), website designers in Kent